It is a Gift Game shown in the anime and LN Volume 1.
- Participants: Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka, KasukabeYō
- Leader of [No Name]: Jin Russel
- Leader of [Perseus]: Laius Perseus
- Clearing conditions: Defeat the leader of the side which hosts the game.
- Defeat conditions:
- When the leader of the participating Community surrenders.
- When the leader of the participating Community loses the right to participate.
- When the participating Community is unable to meet the above stated Clearing condition.
- Details of the Game Stage and rules:
- The leader of the Community that hosts the game is not allowed to leave the Headquarters---the deepest part of the white Palace.
- The participants from the Community that hosts the game are not allowed to enter the deepest part of the Palace.
- Participants are not to let themselves be seen by the members of the Host Community(excluding the Game Leader).
- Participants that have been spotted will be seen as an elimination and hence lose their rights to challenge the Game leader.
- Participants who have been eliminated will only lose their rights to challenge the Game Leader but may continue to participate in the Game.
Oath: [No Name] pledges to respect the above stated contents based on our glory and flag to participate in the Gift Game.
The Game is held with [Perseus]'s Flag as the prize. If the [No Name]s were defeated, Leticia would be sold to someone outside the world of Little Garden and KuroUsagi would have to join [Perseus] as Laius's pet.
The aim of the game is to make a stealth attack on the boss of [Perseus], Laius.
Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka, KasukabeYō and Jin Russel.