Maids are a special group of people in Communities that support the main Gift players with the planning and tidying up of the smaller menial tasks for their [Masters].
Job DescriptionA top notch maid must possess:
- one or two hissatsu wazas and
- must also master up to forty-eight or sometimes up to a hundred and eighty techniques as well as
- the trump card of staying out of sight.
That’s the minimum of requirements. As long as the master requests for it:
- from just the preparation of tea,
- washing the laundry,
- sweeping and dusting etc. ,
- basic chores of housekeeping and
- caring for the vegetable gardens,
- helping with the change of clothes,
- all the above and other qualities like providing wisdom,
- the drawing up of strategies and
- stuff like assassinations to duels and
- execute all tasks perfectly.
And that’s the true essence of being a maid.
Hence we can see that the position of Maids in Little Garden is a very tough one that exceeds the task of any other Garden positions.